Omnichannel Customer Experience is the singular, unified convenience that a brand can offer when a customer interacts with them using more than one channel. The experience has to be seamless and well-connected. It means, the information collected through one channel is stored in a central dashboard and can be used to improve the same user’s experience on another channel. The concept is simple and makes conversations effortless. The customer will no longer have to repeat themselves across different channels when following up on their tickets, order updates, or another particular issue.
An omnichannel customer experience is essential in today’s world as there are many different platforms available for brands to present themselves. Be mindful that this also includes the brick-and-mortar experience as well. The touchpoints are not limited to the digital channels only. Offering omnichannel customer experience today is known to satisfy the skyrocketing demands of millennial and Gen-Z customers.
There are many benefits of providing such an integrated experience
Studies show that offering an omnichannel customer experience allows the brand to retain customers 89% more than a brand that doesn’t. This goes to show how important it is to become omnichannel. Here are some top benefits:
• Improved customer retention ten folds.
• Meet your customers where they are.
• Time-efficient and convenient service, improving customer experience.
• Enhanced customer experience through data and personalization.
• Improved products thanks to the analysis of recurring customer feedback.
• Establishes accountability and generates advocacy.